CoolSculpting ApplicatorsCoolSculpting applicators are designed to address specific types of treatment areas.
Optimized to Fit Different Bodies
The CoolSculpting system includes a wide range of applicators-optimized to fit different body shapes and size. CoolSculpting applicator cups use vacuum pressure to draw the tissue between the cooling panels.
(Note: One applicator, the CoolSmoothPRO™, operates differently and does not use vacuum pressure.)
During the procedure, the applicator delivers precisely controlled cooling conditions that have been proven to target and eliminate fat cells in specific areas of the body.
CoolSculpting has solved the problem for over 14 million people who voted “arm fat” the 3rd most troubling area on their body.* The CoolAdvantage Petite Applicator is designed to treat upper arms safely and effectively.
- Proven Safe to Treat Upper Arms: CoolSculpting is the only non-invasive fat removal technology cleared by the FDA to treat upper arms.
- Helps You Reach More Patients: Arm fat is the #3 greatest area of concern for over 14 million people.*
- Backed by the Power of Marketing: Through CoolSculpting’s industry-leading Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) campaign, we will drive interested patients to you.
Now, you can have your abdomen, flanks and inner-thighs treated all with the single CoolAdvantage applicator.
CoolAdvantage offers three interchangeable contours. We simply plug the appropriate CoolAdvantage contour into the CoolAdvantage Applicator to treat different areas:
- CoolCore Advantage™ for the abdomen
- CoolCurve+ Advantage™ for the flanks
- CoolFit Advantage™ for the inner thighs
With the CoolAdvantage Applicator, you’ll also benefit from:
- Shorter Treatment Time: treatment cycles are 35 minutes, cutting treatment time by almost half
- Greater Comfort: Patients report more comfort with the enhanced cup design.
- More tissue treated: the new design provides a larger cooling area.
We can help to eliminate submental fat (“double chin”) with the applicator that is optimized to capture and effectively treat smaller bulges.
Big Potential for Mini Bulges: Reach a New Patient Segment
- Clinically proven results
- Average of 20% fat reduction, consistent with other CoolSculpting applicators
- 7.2 million consumers are actively seeking a solution to non-invasively reduce submental bulges
- 67% of consumers are bothered by submental fat
In a Recent Clinical Study of CoolMini Submental Treatments:
- 83% of patients were satisfied with their results
- 7 out of 10 patients found the procedure comfortable
- 8 out of 10 patients would recommend the procedure
CoolSmooth PRO™ ApplicatorFeatures a unique conformable flat applicator design ideal for non-pinchable fat, such as outer thighs
This applicator is typically used on clients who need to “de-bulk” the area before “sculpting” it. It is often used on the lower and upper abdomen and in some cases, on the love handles. This is the largest CoolSculpting applicator in our arsenal. The applicator pulls in a substantial amount of tissue for those clients who have greater amounts of stubborn and unwanted fat. Once the client is de-bulked, we often treat with one of the smaller applicators to further contour the body and give our clients the shape they are after. This upgraded applicator is 25% faster and more comfortable than its predecessor.
Treatment time: 45 Minutes